Monday, January 19, 2009

Poonam Bhajwa to follow Asin

Poonam Bajwa which made its beginning of screen in Sun recently released described Thenavattu with Jeeva is completely satisfactory with the execution of film. hot and sexy poonam bhajwa, hot poonam bhajwa boobs|breasts, hot poonam bhajwa stills, wallpapers and photos, hot poonam bhajwa in bikiniThis young girl of Pune acted already in both or three of films of Telugu and Kannada but estimates that only Thenavattu had given him the statute of an actress. hot and sexy poonam bhajwa, hot poonam bhajwa boobs|breasts, hot poonam bhajwa stills, wallpapers and photos, hot poonam bhajwa in bikiniWhile speaking with a section about the media, Poonam Bajwa indicated, although I belong to Pune, I am interested more to act as Indian films of the south, particularly Tamoul films. I know that the Tamoul films are central hero but I would like to act with all the heroes. hot and sexy poonam bhajwa, hot poonam bhajwa boobs|breasts, hot poonam bhajwa stills, wallpapers and photos, hot poonam bhajwa in bikiniAll the same ones, I would like to give the importance for the roles which would give me the immense place for the execution. hot and sexy poonam bhajwa, hot poonam bhajwa boobs|breasts, hot poonam bhajwa stills, wallpapers and photos, hot poonam bhajwa in bikiniWith an adhesive above if it would act in a charming way Poonam gave an answer of clichd, I am not here to present his observations on heroins which act in a charming way. But at the same time I will not act in a vulgar way under cover of the charm. I would like to follow Asin in that while it goes the line of the charm in the good manners. It is my model.

0 comments: